Producer: Forest Distillery
Bottle size: 70cl
Forest Gin is distilled by the Bond family in batches of a maximum of 85 bottles at a time. Each bottle contains these key elements:
- Organic Juniper Berries
- Organic Coriander Seeds
- Superior quality Vanilla pods, Liquorice root, Angelica and others
- Wild Bilberries, Raspberries & Blackberries
- Peak District Moss & Ferns
- A sprinkling of wild flowers, spruce & pine
- The softest Forest Spring Water
- From our distillery spring 1,200 ft above sea level
- An ancient spring in the Peak District
- Blended to 42% abv
These ingredients are ground by hand using a pestle & mortar, before being distilled in Macclesfield Forest, Cheshire. The alcohol vapour and the flavoursome oils from the botanicals reach our copper condenser, where they are immediatley cooled. This fragrant spirit is then blended with spring water to create unfiltered London Dry Gin of the very highest quality.
In a desire to try to source ingredients and materials from within the local area, the natural vessel to hold the Gin is Staffordshire Porcelain. Since 1810, Wade Ceramics have been crafting the highest quality ceramic products, with their items being renowned and collected all over the world. They make the bespoke bottles using traditional methods, and the final bottle is fully vitrified, meaning they are fired to a temperature which ensures the porcelain will not absorb any moisture, flavour, odour or stains. The Forest Gin Artwork is a one of a kind commission by the respected papercut artist Suzy Taylor.